Two very effective days spent with perfect practicians in the field of internatonal contracts from Switzerland, France, Belgium, England, Germany or Spain. Now we even better will draft the contracts for you.
Spotless lectures concerned:
- International Sales Contracts: Practical Introduction to the CISG (Contracts for the Internaional Sale of Goods)
- The use of general conditions of sale (or purchase). When are they effective? What you should look at and be aware of…
- Clauses regarding delivery
- Claims for non-conformity of the goods? How to address them in the contract? How to deal with them once a non-conformity is discovered? What about liability limitation?
- How to Choose the right Incoterm?
- Choice of law and jurisdiction clauses in contracts of sale
- Exclusivity and non-competition clauses in commercial agency and distributorship contracts.
- The rules protecting commercial agents in the European directive and in the laws of the member states.
- Post-termination provisions in agency and distributorship agreements
- The IDArb Project for an Expedited Arbitration in Distribution Matters
- Complying with EU antitrust rules
- Hot issues regarding sales on the Internet